Major: Educational Leadership
Concentration: Higher Education Admin.
Degree: Master of Education
Core Requirements (6 credits)
EDF6480 Foundations of Ed Research (3 Credits)
EDH6069 Foundations of Higher Ed (3 Credits)
Major Requirements (18 credits)
EDH6401 Higher Education Policy (3 Credits)
EDH6405 Higher Education Law (3 Credits)
EDH6505 Higher Education Finance (3 Credits)
EDH6635 Org and Leadershp in Higher Ed (3 Credits)
SDS6646 Foundations of Student Affairs (3 Credits)
SDS6700 Diversity in Higher Ed. (3 Credits)
Major Electives (12 credits)
CHOOSE 12 hours from the following:
- EDA 6930 Grants Development & Proj Design
- EDA 6946 Practicum in Higher Education Admin.
- EDA 6271 Technology and Educational Leadership
- EDA 6199 International Perspectives of Ed Leadership
- EDA 6191 Team Leadership
- EDA 6196 Ldrsp for Learng Organizations
- EDA 6302 Lifelong Learning & Development
- EDG 6626 Curriculum Leadership
- EDS 6130 Human Resource Development in Ed.
- EME 6409 Interactive Distance Education
- EME 6601 Instructional Design & Applications
- SDS 6640 Leadership of Student Affairs
- SDS 6645 Student Development in Higher Ed.
- SPM 5605 Sport Governance & Compliance
- Non-Profit Management Certificate (12 hours)
- PAD 6142 Management of Non-profit Organizations
- PAD 6164 NPO Stakeholder Relations
- PAD 6208 NPO Financial Management
- PAD 6934 E-Governance in Public NP Org.
- or choose 4 with faculty advisor approval