- American Association For Employment in Education. Resources for Educators.
Academic Employment Network
Contains educational employment opportunities for teachers and other school-related positions at all academic levels in over 20 states in the US.
American School Directory
Find vital school information on all 108,000 K-12 schools in America. View calendars, menus, contact information, wish lists and even student artwork.
The Interactive Recruitment Network of the State of California. Searchable database of jobs in California, you can enter your resume into their database. Registration required, but it's free.
- "Teacher's Planet.com"- A pre K-12 community with classroom and homeschool supplies, curriculum resources and education jobs to encourage, recognize and reward teaching excellence.
-On-line newsletter for teachers and administrators in education. Also has a searchable job listing bank.
Elementary Education Degree- Resource for new college students to find in-depth and unbiased informationa about picking the right Elementary Education degree to fit their needs.
-Maintained by Coaltion of Essential Schools. Has a job posting section.
(free teacher listings site also offering discussion areas and job search resources)
Jobs in Education
Job listing site for postions in education.
- K-12jobs.com concentrates on posting job opportunities available at kindergarten, elementary schools, junior high, high schools and vocational schools.
(National Employment Minority Network) a national firm "committed to helping schools and organizations in the identification and recruitment of minority candidates".
(A Service of the EPICenter) Job listings, and links to teacher certification require-ments for each state.
On-line placement service in partnership with the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education.
Teacher's Employment Network
(add resumes and browse the job openings)
(Non-profit consortium of states facilitating placement of teachers and other ed candidates)
- directory of 18,000+ teacher education programs
- information that current and future ESL teachers can apply to the classroom, such as free ESL lesson plans, how to use Common Core State Standards in ESL teaching, and more.
http://www.mastersinesl.org/schools- certification resource and top ESL/TESOL master's programs from each state.