The Physical Therapy program at the University of North Florida is dedicated to preparing students for entry-level clinical practice through activities and courses that stimulate critical inquiry. The program is committed to life-long learning and seeks to provide opportunities for ongoing professional development for students in the program, as well as for professionals in the field.
The links below offer information on clinical education in general and the specifics of the UNF Physical Therapy program in particular.
Clinical Education Manual
Florida Consortium of Clinical Educators Dedicated to support quality of clinical education for PT and PTA students. This website offers a variety of references, resources and information on events for clinical educators.
American Physical Therapy AssociationDedicated to the latest advancements in physical therapy practice, research, and education. This website also offers numerous resources and access to the Physical Therapy journal.
Florida Physical Therapy AssociationContains information on licensure exam, employment opportunities, and governmental affairs among others.
1. Clinical Practicum
2. Clinical Internship I
3. Clinical Internship II (2A)
4. Clinical Internship III (2B)
5. Clinical Internship IV (3A)
6. Clinical Internship V (3B)
1. Weekly Progress Report (doc)
2. Action Plan (doc)
3. Internship Remediation Plan (doc)
1. UNF Affiliation Agreement
2. CSIF (doc) (pdf)
3. Request Form for Placements
4. Selecting your Clinical Site
5. Confirmation of Student Assignment (doc) (pdf)
6. Confirmation of Site Placement (doc) (pdf)
7. Student Data Form (doc) (pdf)
8. Letter of Introduction
9. Clinical Instructor Data Form (doc) (pdf)
10. End of Week 1 Assignment Form (doc) (pdf)
1. CPI (doc) (pdf)
2. Student Site Evaluations (doc) (pdf)
3. In-Service Evaluation
4. Midterm Conference Evaluation
5. Practicum Evaluation
Copyright © 2016 University of North Florida1 UNF Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32224 | Phone: (904) 620-1000