The Brooks College of Health offers the following undergraduate majors:
- Athletic Training
- Health Administration
- Health Science (Public Health & Exercise Science concentrations)
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Nursing (Nursing-RN, Prelicensure Accelerated Nursing, Prelicensure Nursing concentrations)
Additionally, the following minors are available to allow students to explore interests and gain deeper professional experience:
- Clinical & Applied Movement Sciences
- Health Education
- Public Health
Limited Access Programs
The Brooks College of Health has several undergraduate programs that require specific requirements and procedures to gain admissions into the program.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Health with a concentration in Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training
For additional information, please see program specific admission requirements, or contact the Brooks College of Health Advising Office.