Student Achievement at UNF
Student achievement is at the core of UNF’s mission and vision.
We maintain our focus on student achievement by annually setting goals, collecting data, and using results to inform our decision-making to promote student success. Our commitment to promoting student
achievement is demonstrated through our strategic planning goals, and by taking part in the Florida
State University System (FL SUS) Accountability and Work Plan reporting process, which measures UNF’s performance in
the goals set in the FL SUS Strategic Plan.
As a public institution in the FL SUS, UNF regularly evaluates its goals and success with respect to student achievement using the criteria and associated key metrics
identified below. UNF completes an annual, state-mandated review of these goals and outcomes to gauge progress towards UNF and SUS strategic planning goals.
- Baccalaureate Student Retention & Graduation Rates
- Overall Degree Production
- Degree Production in Programs of Strategic Emphasis
- Degrees Awarded to Minorities
- Job and Graduate School Placement among Baccalaureate Students
- Wages of Baccalaureate Graduates
2018 UNF Accountability Plan
Historical Work Plans and Accountability Reports