Can I help the Jacksonville Commitment?

The colleges and universities plan to utilize existing scholarships for students qualifying for The Jacksonville Commitment as well as seek private support or create permanent endowments to finance future scholarships.


If you are interested in contributing to the scholarship program, each college or university has established a separate account for that institution. If you wish to establish an endowment, contact the Vice President for Development at that institution.


You can contribute to any of the four colleges or universities that participate in the program. 



University of North Florida's logo


Florida State College at Jacksonville logo


Edward Waters' College logo


Jacksonville University logo


University of
North Florida

UNF Jacksonville

or call (904) 620-2100


Florida State College
at Jacksonville

FSCJ Foundation
Click on ‘pledge online’
or call (904) 632-3173


Edward Waters

EWC Giving Opportunity
or call (904) 470-8250



JU Giving Opportunity
Click on ‘Make a gift now’
or call (904) 256-7021