International Business (IB) Major
The International Business major is designed to provide students with the knowledge, skills, and experiences necessary to compete in a global job market. As part of the IB major, students are required to complete an international experience, an international internship, and demonstrate foreign language skills.
Foreign Language Requirements
International Business majors are required to reach a specified level of proficiency in a foreign language as a graduation requirement. Students with language background can have UNF determine their appropriate course level.
All International Business & Economics majors in the Coggin College of Business are required to have an international experience to graduate. Most students choose to fulfill this requirement by studying abroad.
Visit the Regional Studies Courses webpage for more information. Many students choose to fulfill this 6-hour requirement by studying abroad.
- Please see a Coggin Academic Advisor for an OFFICIAL degree evaluation. The below program is pending evaluation of official transcripts.
- You must complete prerequisites before registering for any course. Refer to the Course Catalog for details.
- View the My Osprey Map [Course Sequence Guide] to keep on track for graduation – should be used in consultation with an academic advisor after admission to UNF.
- A student may receive credit for a course only once. However, the GPA will reflect all repeated courses, unless grade/term forgiveness is utilized.
- This program is subject to a student fully admitted into the Coggin College of Business.
- An approved concurrent enrollment form is required prior to registering for courses at another institution. Students are not permitted to enroll in courses at another institution during their final semester at UNF.