Nature of Work:
This is work managing the Energy Management and Life Safety Systems department.
- Coordinates energy management maintenance and sustainability programs.
- Oversees renovation and construction projects and prepares cost estimates.
- Maintain life safety systems in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Contract management for BAS systems and life safety systems.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Assists in budget planning and recommends operating policies and procedures.
Completion of an approved apprenticeship program or multiple trades to total nine years experience directly related to the job functions; or a high school diploma and nine years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.