Nature of Work:
This is working assisting in the processing of the University’s payroll functions.
- Processes bi-weekly and off cycle payrolls.
- Reconciles general ledger payroll accounts (i.e., insurance premiums, retirement contributions).
- Audits, researches and resolve payroll processing errors.
- Provides support to employees in answering payroll related questions on an as needed basis.
- Communicates with other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data.
- Prepares and distributes payroll related reports.
- Responsible for complex payroll activities such as statutory payments to state and federal agencies.
- May provide assistance and guidance to more complex issues and inquiries.
High school diploma and four years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.