Nature of Work:
This is work coordinating and providing custodial services.
- Performs all functions providing custodial services.
- Meets with staff to identify routine and special projects for a given shift.
- Coordinates the work of assigned employees.
- Assists in training employees.
- Reports needed maintenance work to the appropriate supervisor.
- May maintain and deliver supplies.
Completion of ninth (9th) grade required and one year of experience directly related to the job functions. HS Diploma preferred. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.