Nature of Work:
This is work assisting with the management of custodial services.
- Assists with the development and implementation of operating policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains on-going equipment and chemical testing and evaluation programs.
- Conducts inspections of facilities, furnishings, and equipment and initiates corrective action.
- Establishes a training and safety program.
- Prepares budgets and reports for custodial services activities.
A high school diploma and five years experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.