Nature of Work:
This is administrative, clerical, and fiscal work performed in the support of a Public Relations mission.
- Assists in the design, production, and distribution of publications, brochures and information.
- Performs research and follow-up to problems encountered.
- Assists in developing and monitoring many aspects of the department annual operating budget.
- Composes all types of correspondence or documents.
- Develops alternatives to handle time sensitive and confidential issues.
- Schedules appointments, meetings, maintains calendar, makes travel arrangements, and/or coordinates catering for special events.
- Screens incoming calls and provides assistance.
- Greets visitors, distributes office mail, schedules appointments, meetings, maintain calendar, make travel arrangements, coordinates catering for special events.
High school diploma and four years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.