Nature of Work:
This is work assisting with the management of custodial services.
- Determines and works to implement training program needs.
- Plans and carries out scheduling of special project cleaning.
- Assists in budget planning; recommends operating policies and procedures.
- Recommends the purchase of custodial equipment and supplies.
- Inspects buildings for cleanliness and maintenance.
- Investigates and evaluates complaints from building occupants.
- Coordinates set up and cleaning for special events; coordinates the activity of moving crews.
A high school diploma and four years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.