Nature of Work:
This is work in the maintenance of the teaching laboratories and providing technical support to teaching programs.
- Responsible for arranging required equipment maintenance.
- Performs calibration of instrumentation and equipment.
- Prepare teaching aids and material for instructional purposes.
- Assists faculty and students in the proper use of laboratory facility, equipment, and instrumentation.
- Provides inventory control of all lab equipment.
- Maintains a library of technical reference materials.
High school diploma and four years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.