Nature of Work:
This is work providing support to the General Counsel’s office.
- Assists with pleadings, correspondence, e-mail, discovery and maintenance of litigation files.
- Performs legal research as assigned by the attorneys.
- Assists in maintaining data in legal management system.
- Maintains and updates office's web page.
- May assist General Counsel’s office in special projects, as needed.
High school diploma and three years of experience directly related to the job functions. Directly related college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.