Gladys Roddenberry Endowed Fellowship Fund (Outstanding Roddenberry Fellow)
One of the five recipients to receive the Gladys Roddenberry Graduate Fellowships for Teaching Excellence will be selected to receive the Outstanding Roddenberry Fellow.
- Must be a current or newly selected recipient of The Gladys Roddenberry Graduate Fellowships for Teaching Excellence.
Should The Gladys Roddenberry Graduate Fellowships for Teaching Excellence cease to exist, eligible students must:
- Be accepted into a University of North Florida, College of Education and Human Services graduate program related to school professionals.
- Be enrolled within one year of the date of receiving the award.
- Be employed in a Duval County public or private school as a full-time classroom teacher.
- Be employed as a full-time classroom teacher for at least three and no more than ten years.
- Complete the application requirements demonstrating teaching excellence and ability to inspire students.
- Be selected by a committee appointed by the Dean or designee.
- Enroll part-time (6 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 12 credits by the end of each academic year.
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA in the graduate program.
- Comply with all University regulations, rules and codes of conduct governing students on campus.
- Consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purposes of reporting to the Donor.
- Remain in good standing as a student.
- This is a one-time award. No graduate student will be eligible for renewal.