College of Education and Human Services Endowed Scholarship
- Meet admissions requirements and be accepted to the University of North Florida.
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate senior in the College of Education and Human Services the term the scholarship is awarded.
- Be eligible for student internship the term the scholarship is awarded for undergraduate teaching majors or be eligible for graduation the term the scholarship is awarded for undergraduate non-teaching majors.
- Have a cumulative UNF GPA of at least 3.0.
- Preference given to students who are working in their field of study or are active members of a community or COEHS student organization (e.g.., Big Brothers and Sisters, Student Council for Exceptional Children, etc.).
- Be selected by a committee appointed by the Dean.
- Enroll full-time (12 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 24 credits by the end of each academic year.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Comply with all University regulations, rules, and codes of conduct governing students on campus.
- Consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the Donors.
- Remain in good standing as a student.
This is a one-time award. No undergraduate student will be eligible for renewal.