Club Funding

Help! My Club needs Money!

Your club can independently raise money through fundraising or collection.

 Keep in mind that Student Government Funds cannot be used to purchase any items that will be resold for a profit, including bake sale items.


Your club can also apply for Student Government (SG) Funding

 SG Funding exists to help clubs further the social, cultural, and recreational interests of the Student Body. SG Funding does not exist to fund every single aspect of your club. 

Please know that RSOs funded in part or in whole by SG shall be responsible for and shall comply with the SG Title VIII: Finance Code and Provisionary Language, and Title XI: The Executive Agency Statute, which can be found on the Student Government Website. 


I Want to Apply for Student Government Funding

There are three different types of SG Funding. 
Take our SG Funding Diagnosis Survey to see what type of funding you should apply for. SG Funding Diagnosis Survey 

I Want to Apply for a Grant Request

  1. Make sure your club is Funding Eligible by clicking here.
  2. Take our Grant Request Diagnosis Survey to see if your Grant Request is eligible for processing. Grant Request Diagnosis Survey 
  3. Fill out the entire Grant Request form.


 Funding Timeline 

I Want to Spend the money from my Grant Request

Take our Purchase Request Diagnosis Survey to determine if your Purchase Request should be a Reimbursement or a Purchase Order.

How Much SG Money Do I Have?

Lost track of how much funding your club has been allocated? Don't remember your Grant Request approval number? No worries! 

Contact Erica Calorel at for all questions regarding your club's SG funding.


SG Funding Forms and Documents








           Grant Request 


Use this form to request up to $1,000 from the Club Funding Board. The Club Funding board may decide that your request must be approved through the Budget & Allocations Committee.


Travel Request

Use this form to request travel funding from the Budget & Allocations Committee. RSOs can request up to $2,000 per fiscal year, but no more than $500 per individual.


Special Request

Use this form to request non-travel funding from the Budget & Allocations Committee. This request is typically used for non-standard purchases (ex: wrestling mats costing more than $1,000 total).


Purchase Request


Use this form to expend any funds that your organization has been allocated. You can request for SG to make a purchase order to a vendor, or to reimburse a club member.

Printed materials are NOT reimbursable. Only the Business & Accounting Office may initiate the order process (completed through a purchase order).



Additional Forms and Documents


These forms and documents might help a club with SG Funding, and can help a club receive funding outside of student government.






Budget Tracker

Clubs can download and fill out this tracker to better manage their finances.


Preferred Vendors

This is a list of preferred vendors for ordering any type of marketing, graphics, or printed materials.


Cottage Food

UNF has strict regulations on serving and selling food. There is a law that allows students to serve and sell specific types of foods, as long as they are individually packaged and labeled. See the link for all the info on this legislation.