The Division of Student Affairs realizes there can be more a meaningful college experience through financial scholarships. The hope is to assist a student who is currently working to have more time to study and be in the classroom. In pursuit of this goal, Student Affairs makes available scholarships to students seeking to enrich their academic enrichment, and fulfill their dreams of a bachelor’s degree.
To apply for one of the many Student Affairs scholarships, please visit the Student Affairs division website.
Award: $2,500 ($1,250 in fall and $1,250 in spring). (14) awards will be given.
Deadline: September 15, 2016
Eligibility: - Meet admissions requirements and be accepted to UNF,
- Register as a student veteran with any branch of the United States military,
- Enroll full-time as an undergraduate student taking at least 12 credit hours per semester, and
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
Students must also agree to:
- Enroll full-time as an undergraduate student taking at least 12 credit hours per semester,
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5,
- Comply with all University regulations, rules and codes of conduct governing students on campus,
- Consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purpose of reporting to the donor,
- Attend a donor-scholar luncheon or donor related events at least once a year, and
- Remain in good standing as a student.
Award: $2,000 ($2,000 awarded in fall). (10) awards will be given.
Eligibility: - Be accepted to UNF,
- Florida resident,
- Have parents or legal guardians who have not earned their bachelors degree,
- Earn a minimum UNF GPA of 2.0,
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA),
- Qualify for the Federal Pell grant, and
- Demonstrate financial need and meet additional requirements as defined by the University's Financial Aid Office.
- Enroll at least part-time (6 credit hours) each semester and earn a minimum of 12 credit hours by the end of each academic year,
- Remain in good standing as a student,
- Maintain a GPA of at least 2.0,
- Consent to release grades to the Division of Institutional Advancement for the purposes of reporting to the donor, and
- Attend donor-scholar luncheon or donor related events at least once a year.
Download an application for the Michael Ward Foundation First Generation Scholarship for Veterans.
Copyright © 2016 University of North Florida1 UNF Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32224 | Phone: (904) 620-1000
RegulationsConsumer Information | Disability Accommodations