The Division of Student Affairs realizes there can be more a meaningful college experience through financial scholarships. The hope is to assist a student who is currently working to have more time to study and be in the classroom. In pursuit of this goal, Student Affairs makes available scholarships to students seeking to enrich their academic enrichment, and fulfill their dreams of a bachelor’s degree.
To apply for one of the many Student Affairs scholarships, please visit the Student Affairs division website.
Award: $2,000 ($1,000 in fall and $1,000 in spring). (1) award will be given.
Deadline: September 25, 2015
Eligibility: - Must be a veteran with an honorable discharge,
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours each term, Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 at UNF,
- Have cumulative GPA of 3.0, minimum,
- Receive no other Student Government competitive scholarship (list here),
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Submit the completed application, resume, personal statement and DD-214,
- Submit the form and required attachments to the MVRC by close of business on Friday, September 25, 2015.
Download an application for the Cindy Alderson Veteran's Scholarship.
Copyright © 2016 University of North Florida1 UNF Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32224 | Phone: (904) 620-1000
RegulationsConsumer Information | Disability Accommodations