The myHousing Portal is temporarily unavailable.

To submit a Fall 2012/Spring 2013 Housing Contract log into  Once logged in select the "Student" tab. Then, under "My Records", select "Student Self Service".  Then select "Student Housing” and finally select "Student Housing Contract." 


For all other inquiries, including submitting a Summer 2012 Housing Contract, please contact the Department of Housing and Residence Life at (904) 620-4663 or e-mail