- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or its equivalent from a foreign institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in all work attempted in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
Additional program requirements:
- Official transcripts from all attended institutions
- A Master's degree earned from a regionally accredited institution or an equivalent international university with a minimum 3.25 GPA
- Competitive GRE, MAT, or GMAT scores (Institutional Code: 5490)
- Three years successful teaching experience or related work in training and development
- Letter of Intent stating
- You meet the minimum criteria for admission (i.e. Master's degree and three years of teaching or comparable leadership experience
- Whether or not you have completed a course related to educational or social science research methods.
- Whether or not you are familiar with computer-based word processing or if you will commit to develop competence in computer-based word processing skills during your first semester.
- Submit written answers with your letter of intent to the three questions listed here.
- Three letters of references from individuals who know your academic and professional work. After you've completed the reference section and submitted your online application, your references will receive an email from the Graduate School with a link to complete an online reference letter for you.
- Writing Sample, such as:
- A published article in a professional journal or
- A 6 to 8 page paper you have written for a graduate course or
- Other professional materials for which you have had primary responsibility
Students should be aware that admission into any graduate program is granted on a competitive basis. Students meeting minimum requirements may be denied admission based on such factors as program capacity or academic discretion. Likewise, students may be considered for admission as an exception if stated admissions criteria are not met.
For more information on how to apply click here.
Additional requirements for International applicants can be found here.