What is SkillSoft e-Learning?
The SkillSoft e-Learning program offers 1,000's of FREE non-credit professional development courses, books and reference materials, available anytime through an Internet connection for:
- Students to learn business, presentation or computer skills.
- Faculty to supplement academic instruction and provide online learning exercises and case studies.
- Staff to update knowledge, skills, and abilities or prepare for a certificate program.
What are the benefits of SkillSoft e-Learning?
- Available anytime you have the time or the need to expand your knowledge.
- No travel required; available through any computer with Internet access.
- In-depth courses for when you have more time, or quick reference materials for when you're short of time.
- Simulations and case studies to help you apply new concepts.
- Pre-tests allow you to opt out of sections or entire courses.
How does it work?
- Catalog of courses divided into business, desktop, IT and other curricula.
- Easy search function to search the library of courses.
- Stop a course at anytime and continue later where you left off.
Click here to take a guided tour of SkillPort (Play time is 5:30)
To access SkillSoft
- Login to the myWings portal with your n# and password.
- From the Quick Links menu (located on the right-hand side of the Home page), select SkillSoft e-Learning.
- Be patient...logging into SkillSoft may take 30-40 seconds.
- Once you are in SkillSoft, search the Catalog for courses (located on the left-hand side under the Shortcuts menu).
The SkillSoft Microsoft Office 2010 Knowledge Center
Upgrading from Microsoft Office 2007 to 2010? Visit the Office 2010 SkillSoft Knowledge Center to learn what's new. Click the "Microsoft Office 2010 KnowledgeCenter" link in your "My Plan" area once logged in.
Within the SkillSoft Office 2010 KnowledgeCenter, you also have access to Books 24x7, a collection of digital versions of popular Office 2010 books such as:
- Office 2010 Made Simple
- Excel 2010: No Problem!
- Access 2010 Bible
- PowerPoint 2010 Bible
Having trouble logging into myWings?
If you are having trouble logging into myWings, please contact the ITS Help Desk by phone at (904) 620-4357 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Having trouble logging into SkillSoft?
Please be advised, SkillSoft is unavailable each Sunday between 1-3 p.m. due to standard weekly maintenance.
If you require SkillSoft support, please choose from the following options: