This interactive workshop is designed as a follow-up to "Introduction to Supervision." It is also an opportunity for experienced supervisors to gain new insights into maintaining an environment in which tasks are accomplished and employees feel valued and encouraged.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will understand:
- Strategies for prioritizing duties and managing time effectively
- How to make expectations and limits of authority clear when using levels of delegation
- How to recognize stress-related behaviors and coach/counsel employees during difficult times
- The importance of building trust through communication with management, subordinates, and peers
- How to give constructive feedback and maximize results