Hicks Hall, Building 53, Suite 2800Phone: (904) 620-2920Fax: (904) 620-2469E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Financial Services
Hicks Hall, Building 53, Suite 1100
Phone: (904) 620-2472
Fax: (904) 620-1049
This manual is a guide to access UNF employee's online payroll stub.
1. Enter your UNF Login ID and Password in UNF's MyWings webpage http://mywings.unf.edu/; click the Login button or press the enter key on your keyboard.
2. Click the Staff tab.
3. Under the My Applications channel, click the Pay Stub link.
4. The Select Pay Stub Year page will appear. The Pay Stub Year should default to the current year. Click the Display button to continue.
5. The View Pay Stub Summary page will appear which will show a list of all payrolls received for the year. Click the desired pay stub date to view the details of the pay stub.
6. The View Pay Stub Detail will appear.
7. To print the pay stub, scroll down to the bottom of the View Pay Stub Detail page and click the Printer Friendly button.
8. The printer friendly version of the pay stub will appear. From your web browswer toolbar, click the printer icon or click File, select Print. Depending on printer brand, type and settings, if the printout of your pay stub does not print on one page, change page settings - orientation from landscape to portrait; adjust margins (left, right, top, and bottom).
For further questions regarding the Pay Stub, please contact the UNF Payroll Office at (904) 620-2715, (904) 620-2706, (904) 620-2984 or email@example.com.
Copyright © 2015 University of North Florida1 UNF Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32224 | Phone: (904) 620-1000