2015-2025 Master Plan Process
the Executive Committee meeting, several meetings with departmental focus
groups were held on April 27 and 28, 2015.
The focus groups comprised Deans and Chairs, Housing and Residence Life,
Transportation and Parking, Athletics and Recreation, Facilities, Student
Government, University Police, Faculty Association, Environmental Center. Focus Group meetings were followed by an Open
following steps are planned to complete the Master Plan process:
- Update Master Plan to reflect recent
buildings or campus modifications.
- Incorporate the Athletics Mini Master
Plan and other ideas mentioned in that report.
- Collect yearly enrollment and housing
data since the last Master Plan
- Collect projected enrollment and
student housing needs for the next five to ten years.
- Update information relative to
transportation, utility infrastructure, building uses and conditions.
- Update all graphics included in the
previous Master Plan.
- Conduct two-day focus group workshops
to present updated information gathered from Step Two.
- Update the presentation material with
any new information gleaned from the attendees.
- The focus groups will be the same
listed in Step One.
- Update and revise as necessary all text
material in the previous report to reflect input from the Executive Committee
and the various focus groups.
- Invite surrounding communities and
the public to attend a presentation on the new Master Plan.
- Distribute copies of the new Master
Plan to various agencies having jurisdiction.
- Present the Master Plan to the Board
of Trustees for endorsement and adoption.
- Send a copy to the Board of
Governor’s representatives in Tallahassee.