The department offers the following courses:
- CHI 1120 Beginning Chinese I
- CHI 1121 Beginning Chinese II
- CHI 2200 Intermediate Chinese I
- CHI 2201 Intermediate Chinese II
- CHI 3400 Conversation in Chinese
- CHT 3500 Chinese Language and Culture
The Department of Languages, Literatures and Cultures offers a Minor in Chinese (15 credit hours above the beginning level). For more information about learning Chinese at UNF, please contact Dr. Yongan Wu (email@example.com).
Note: Heritage or native speakers of Chinese or students with prior experience in the language must first consult with the Chinese program coordinator or the Chair of the Department to determine which courses they may take.
Students may also pursue further Chinese studies abroad through a variety of programs. Students should contact the department and/or the UNF International Center for information about these programs.