College of Arts & Sciences Graduation Checklist
- See your academic advisor for a graduation check before registering for your final semester of courses at UNF or complete the Graduation Requirement Check Form for Advising found in menu to the right.
- All final official college and high school transcripts (if required) must be received in the Office of Admissions by the last day of the semester of graduation.
- A grade of C or better is required in all Gordon rule, major, minor, prerequisite, and foreign language/foreign culture courses.
- A 2.0 cumulative UNF grade point average is required.
- The CLAS must be satisfied through exemption or by passing all subareas.
- Students may not graduate with "I" (incomplete) grades. All incompletes must be finished with a letter grade before the final day of the semester.
- Completion of a minimum of 120 overall hours and a minimum of 48 upper level hours is required.
- Completion of the summer hour rule if you attended a state university in Florida before earning 60 semester hours. (This rule only applies to students who ever attended a Florida public university before earning 60 semester hours). Students who have ONLY attended a community college (and never attended a Florida public university) and who have earned the AA degree are not required to complete summer hours.
- Apply to graduate by the deadline date posted for the semester of graduation. Applications may be obtained and submitted to the One-Stop Student Services.
Students considering graduate school should register to take the Graduate Records Exam (GRE) or any other graduate admissions exams during the beginning of the senior year. Addresses for graduate schools may be obtained from the Career Services Center.
Information about the graduation ceremony, guest tickets and other details important to graduating seniors is found on the Commencement web site.
Students who do not qualify for graduation will be notified by the One-Stop Student Services and must reapply for the next term's graduation.