Thank you for your interest in recruiting Coggin College of Business students for positions with your organization. One of the most effective ways to recruit applicants for your open positions is to post them on Osprey CareerLink, the University's online management system for job listings and career related events registration. All UNF students and alumni registered within the Osprey CareerLink system can view online job opportunities and indicate an interest in your job posting.
We invite you to post
- Full-time and part-time
- Seasonal or temporary work
How to post your position
- Create an account in Osprey CareerLink or log-in to your account with your e-mail address and password.
- Select the “My Jobs” tab, then “New Job” from the drop-down list.
- Complete all required fields, then click “Save”
- Your position will be viewable by students after review by the Career Management Center. Generally, this occurs within 24 hours.
Student search feature
- Employers can select the “Student Search” tab to search for potential candidates by major, degree, graduation date and other keyword searches.
- Only those students who have elected to have their resume “viewable” by will appear in search results. For this reason, we encourage you to post your position and not rely on the student search feature.
Third party recruiters
- The Career Management Center is interested in providing all possible employment opportunities to our students, therefore we will work with and provide services to selected employment agencies who meet UNF approval, and agree to comply with the following policies and procedures established by the Career Management Center: Third Party Recruiting Agreement.
- The Third Party Recruiting Agreement must be signed and returned to the Career Management Center before the agency is permitted to use Osprey CareerLink.
Log into Osprey CareerLink to access or create your profile.
Other Recruiting & Branding Strategies
Developing and maintaining a presence in the Coggin College of Business is one of the keys to successful recruiting. The following are some ways that you can connect with students and develop or grow your company’s brand recognition.