Finance Career Day
Date: Friday, Feb. 16Time: 8:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Location: Adam W. Herbert University Center
8:00 - 8:30 A.M.
Check-in & Networking
8:30 - 8:50 A.M..
Welcome & Orientation
9:00 - Noon
Interviews (30 minute intervals)
Noon - 1:20 P.M.
1:30 - 3:30 P.M.
Student Participant Requirements
1) Undergraduate students majoring in Finance, Financial Services, Economics and Accounting as well as graduate level business students are eligible to participate. 3.0 minimum GPA is required.
2) Attend one MANDATORY Information Session - Sessions are held in the Coggin College on the following dates and times:
3) Attend (or have ever attended) a S.T.A.R. 2 Interview Skills Workshop
For more information, contact the Career Management Center at (904) 620-2067, or at email@example.com.
Finance Career Day Registration Details
The deadline for employers to register is Friday, Jan. 26, 2018.
*$50 for each additional interviewing schedule.
No charge for non-profit / government organization (limited to one schedule)
• One interviewing schedule which includes 10 interviews
• Lunch for up to two interviewers
Copyright © 2018 University of North Florida1 UNF Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32224 | Phone: (904) 620-1000
Regulations | Consumer InformationWebsite Accessibility |