Osprey CareerLink is the University of North Florida's online management system for job and internship listings and career events registration. All UNF students and alumni registered with the Osprey CareerLink system can view online job opportunities and indicate an interest in job postings. To access or create a profile click here.
After you have registered with Osprey CareerLink:
- Create a personal profile
- Post your resume (“Documents” tab, select document type and “upload”)
- Search and research employers
- View and apply for job and internship postings
- Sign up for campus interviews
- Register for practice interviews and resume critique
- Participate and learn about recruiting events
WARNING! Fraudulent Job Postings
The CMC makes every effort to screen and remove fraudulent positions and employers from the Osprey CareerLink system. However, it is imperative that students use caution and are wary of fraudulent job postings and scams. If the position or communication with a potential employer contains any of the following “red flags,” it may be a scam:
- Offers to pay a large amount of money for very little work
- Offers you a job without ever interacting with you
- Requests personal information from you such as your Social Security Number, bank account numbers, credit card information, copies of your passport/license/or other personal documents
- Offers you a large payment in exchange for allowing the use of your bank account - often for depositing checks or transferring money
- Offers to send you a check before you do any work or sends an unexpectedly large check
- Requests payment by wire service or courier
- The communication with the employer comes an e-mail account not identified with an organization (e.g. @gmail.com rather than @companyname.com). There are some legitimate employers that use gmail, aol, yahoo or other similar providers, but you should proceed with caution.
If you are concerned about a job or internship posting, end all communication with the employer and contact the Career Management Center immediately at (904) 620-2067. NEVER give out your social security number, bank accounts, or other personal information to initial job postings.
For more information, contact the Career Management Center at email@example.com or (904) 620-2067.