All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
Create an IMLeagues Account
Note: IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
For UNF Students:
- Go to MyWings to register as part of UNF.
- Log in to MyWings. Under the Home tab, find the Intramural Sports link in Quick Links.
- Follow the instructions (existing users will link their current account, new users will give specific information for a new account).
- You should be automatically joined to the UNF IMLeagues page.
- Go to IMLeagues.com
- Click on the Create Account link.
- Follow instructions.
- After activating your account, log in through IMLeagues.com and request to join UNF.
- In your member request, please put the department you work for so it can be verified.
Sign up for an Intramural Sport
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR click on the "University of North Florida" link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s A, Men’s B, Women, etc.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5 p.m., Tuesday 5 p.m., etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
- Create a Team (for team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box, and input their email address.
- Join a Team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team.
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
- Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.