Are you or your company prepared to meet the challenges of the complex and evolving logistics and supply chain workforce?
Join UNF Continuing Education as we discuss our industry leading courses in the following areas: logistics, distribution, transportation and information technology as it relates to the supply chain logistics and supply chain management needs. We're committed to providing the most relevant and current logistics and distribution skills for your employees or to help you advance through your career. There are endless opportunities for trained professionals in these fields, and our goal is to ensure that you are ready to compete in today’s workforce.
Florida’s success as a global hub requires a skilled workforce that can support each aspect of Florida’s global vision.*
Come learn how you can partner with UNF to position yourself and/or your company for success in this competitive industry. The information session is free of charge to attend, and walk-ins are welcome although an RSVP is preferred.
• Higher wages. 512,000 jobs in transportation, trade and logistics pay 30 percent more than the statewide average*
• More jobs. Florida is projected to add 150,000 new logistics-related jobs during the next five years*
• Local, national and global opportunities
• Great opportunities for advancement
• Build on current skills
• Fill an industry gap
• The UNF International Logistics course can be completed in two classes
• Anyone interested in learning about international logistics
• Individuals who want to stand out, advance their career and move up within an organization
• Supply chain and logistics managers
• Supervisors and operations managers
• Logistics coordinators
• Someone new to the transportation and logistics industry
• Military members transitioning to the civilian workforce
* Florida Trade and Logistics Study 2.0
Copyright © 2017 University of North Florida1 UNF Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32224 | Phone: (904) 620-1000
Regulations | Consumer InformationWebsite Accessibility |