Computer Use Policy - Inappropriate Computer Use
Emergency Access to Research Databases from Off Campus
- If the library's authentication protocols are disrupted, there is an alternate way to get to the research databases from off campus using UNF's VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- Here are directions from UNF's Information Technology Webpages
- ITS Help Desk - 620-4357
DOI -- https://login.dax.lib.unf.edu/login?url=http://dx.doi.org/
Food on Campus
Status of Services
Troubleshooting Login and Computer Problems
Questions to ask
- Are you currently enrolled?
- How long since you changed your password?
- Does your password have any of these characters in it? + # % &
- Where are you logging in to the library? -- the main page? when you select a database?
- Are you using Internet Explorer or Firefox?
- Do you have popups blocked?
- Is your security setting set very high?
MAC problems with pdfs in EBSCOhost. -- use this. Schubert/It